News

New blog pages: Druidic satchels and Rune Carving

Druidic Satchels
Rune Carving

Sneak peeks

Updates in December

6th December: Winter Village comes back and a there's a new beginning to the game to experience for new players

13th December: New winter horses, pets and quests

20th December: New Shire and Icelandic horses, quests

27th December: New years party and new show jumping race

3rd January: Last week of the Winter Festival and plan B for players that didn't manage to get all the rewards

Read more

Ardennes coming to Jorvik in January 2024

Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie

Post udostępniony przez Star Stable (@starstableonline)

New horses in the Winter Village: 13th December

Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie

Post udostępniony przez Star Stable (@starstableonline)

Star Stable's blog

Star Stable November Blog: Winter Festival and Hollow Woods

Read here

Join the other reading Soul Riders!

Welcome to the app that will help you with rune carving!

Choose the grid size, pick the runes by clicking on the right circles on the stone and then pick a change you'd like to make.

Reset

Grid size

3x3

4x4

5x5

Rotate

90° Rotate Right

90° Rotate Left

180° Rotate

Flip

Vertical Flip

Horizontal Flip

Move by 1

Move 1 down

Move 1 up

Move 1 left

Move 1 right

Move by 2

Move 2 down

Move 2 up

Move 2 left

Move 2 right

close
close
close
close
close
close
close
expand_circle_up
tune
tune
close

22 September 2022

Mel 2.0

calendar_month 22 September 2022

Hi!
 
Yesterday, I showed you all the new character appearance options that are currently available to the beta testers. Today I'd like you to see what I came up with with all these alternatives, which means you also get to meet Mel 2.0! 
 
I'm not gonna lie, although I am positive about the character beta update so far, I am not entirely happy with the updated options that I have used till now. For this reason, when playing on the beta server, I do not really feel that the character I created is "mine", in my style, that it is really new version Melissa. For this reason, my testing is mainly about playing with the creator and both experimenting in a direction that I would not choose on my main account, and looking for alternatives to my old makeup and hairstyle, as these are the main issues for me. I am very pleased with the choices of the face shape and a wide range of eyebrows, the body types are fine too, although I am waiting for more alternatives in the future. 
However my makeup got changed from unique one to an ordinary nude makeup, and we had plenty of those already. My formerly white hair is rather gray in the beta. Thanks to a photo editor I created a character that is more or less what I expect in the finished version in the future!
 
Before
 
After: the photo does not represent the in-game product, it is edited

I hope that with the official update of the character, the range of hair colors will be richer, with real white hair. I also hope that my begging for the return of my iconic lipstick (and the blush attached to it) will work...

 

Alternatives

In the beta environment, I managed to find non-ideal alternative choices. As for the hairstyle I would rather go for the gray one, but I also found one that I'm posting below, which is not gray, but also not quite white, it falls more into platinum blonde. I also have the impression that this particular model, while nice, makes the character look very young and I immediately begin to understand what everyone means when they say that the characters look more like children.








But I managed to find a better makeup than the renewed one, I would even be willing to use it in case the old one does not come back!




 

Customization fun

I definitely don't see the character I managed to create above as "mine", so I decided to spend this testing time by playing with different styles! I wanted to play around with the hairstyle that was available to us with the old characters a long time ago, until it finally got removed from the game for some reason and only now comes back to us. I also wanted to see how the customization tools work with characters of different ethnicities. Let's check how I did!


















What do you think? I will definitely use this first look quite often!


Hugs ♥

2 comments: