News

New blog pages: Druidic satchels and Rune Carving

Druidic Satchels
Rune Carving

Sneak peeks

Updates in December

6th December: Winter Village comes back and a there's a new beginning to the game to experience for new players

13th December: New winter horses, pets and quests

20th December: New Shire and Icelandic horses, quests

27th December: New years party and new show jumping race

3rd January: Last week of the Winter Festival and plan B for players that didn't manage to get all the rewards

Read more

Ardennes coming to Jorvik in January 2024

Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie

Post udostępniony przez Star Stable (@starstableonline)

New horses in the Winter Village: 13th December

Wyświetl ten post na Instagramie

Post udostępniony przez Star Stable (@starstableonline)

Star Stable's blog

Star Stable November Blog: Winter Festival and Hollow Woods

Read here

Join the other reading Soul Riders!

Welcome to the app that will help you with rune carving!

Choose the grid size, pick the runes by clicking on the right circles on the stone and then pick a change you'd like to make.

Reset

Grid size

3x3

4x4

5x5

Rotate

90° Rotate Right

90° Rotate Left

180° Rotate

Flip

Vertical Flip

Horizontal Flip

Move by 1

Move 1 down

Move 1 up

Move 1 left

Move 1 right

Move by 2

Move 2 down

Move 2 up

Move 2 left

Move 2 right

close
close
close
close
close
close
close
expand_circle_up
tune
tune
close

15 September 2021

Birthday gift from Star Stable

calendar_month 15 September 2021

Hey there! What a special day it is!
 
We're getting started with Star Stable's 10th birthday celebrations. In the upcoming four weeks there are loads of surprises in store for us and I hope you're just as excited as I am! And what's the best way to start a birthday party? Duh, with gifts of course!

A special delivery from Stockholm to Poland found its way to my door a few days ago and it's brought a lot of joy with it. I'm not joking when I say it's one of the best gifts I've ever got. Let's get to unboxing so you can see it for yourself! Our assistant for today is called Salem and he even found a use for the large box that protected the package when it was on its way.

A short box story

The most exciting part was hidden inside a beautiful box with balloons, serpentines and the logo on the front and text on the sides (starstable.com and #SSO10).



I might have been flooded with box filler after opening the package, but my sight and hands didn't really pay attention and got to the goodies inside the black bag quickly. Let's get back to business that you came here for and see what was inside the whole package:

Black back with gold, shiny logo on both sides
 

HyperX headset with a logo of Star Stable's 10th birthday!
 

10th anniversary limited edition vinyl, with the birthday song on it, plus a couple of other songs from various Jorvik's music artists and the game soundtrack. You can see all the songs on the picture!
 
 



Hat and sunglasses
 

A gold mug. I'm coming, autumn tea times!
 

Little things like stickers, fake tattoos, pins, balloons and pop socket.





Yoyo which was a big surprise for me. I haven't had one in a long time so now I always have it with me and play all the time. Even Salem loves the new yoyo!




Playing cards, it's a normal deck but with the logo on the other side


3 months of Star Rider gift card
 

Mouse pad
 

A small poster with birthday main art


Candy - sadly I have no idea what's inside one of the packaging (and that's because I'm waiting for the birthday to open the candies), but the other ones are fruit mentos and a chocolate that resembles a keyboard! The details are crazy in this one.


 
 
Honestly it's still hard to believe I'm one of the people to get such a huge gift. Just a thought puts a big smile on my face and I'm not gonna lie, I'm more excited for Star Stable's birthday than my own! 
 
I'm wishing you happy birthday celebrations and I'll see you in the next post!
Birthday, warm hugs ♥

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Żałuję, że nie mogą takiej przesyłki dostać wszyscy :(

      Delete
  2. Wow! SSO really outdid themselves! Everything is so cool!😍🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! There was so much stuff inside, best gift ever! ♥

      Delete